Thursday 27 August 2015

I've played like a boy, now I must be a man,says Liverpool's flop Mario Balotelli.


AC.Milan new boy Mario Balotelli has vowed to learn from his previous mistakes and concentrate on building on his second chance at Milan after becoming personal non grata last season under Brendan Rodgers at Anfield.
“I have played and lived as a boy,” he told Gazzetta Dello Sport.
“Now I will live and play as a man. I know that many do not believe in me, but I have a duty to try and to make sure I succeed.
“The past must be remembered to avoid making the same mistakes, but the future cannot be viewed through a rear view mirror. The time has come to turn a page and look forward.
“But right now I just have to work hard and take it one step at a time. If I can get things together then maybe I can make it to France.
“I want to play the European Championships and I will do everything to achieve that. To see me play for the national team was one of my father’s wishes before he died. I owe it to him.”he said.

No comments: