Friday 5 August 2016

Houston Astros fan Terann Hilow says attention after being caught on camera 'crazy'

(Source: Terann Hilow)
Following in the footsteps of social media sensations Katherine Webb and Rebecca Grant, Terann Hilow has achieved viral fame by simply being caught on camera at a sporting event.

The Texas based model was show on live TV praying in a skimpy outfit wearing a customized Astros crop top and Daisy Duke-esque shorts at the Houston Astros/Toronto Blue Jays game on Tuesday. She caught the attention of cameras and quickly the Internet was buzzing.

“I knew I was going to get some attention when baseball fans in Canada were tweeting me during the 9th inning, but I really didn't think it was going to be this huge," Hilow told FOX411. "I've had so many people reach out and I've gotten so many new followers on social media, it's crazy.”

The Astros fan said she always wear eye-popping ensembles to games, and although she garners a lot of admirers, she also has her fair share of critics.

“People are going to criticize and stereotype no matter what, I'm still going to do my thing though,” said Hilow.

While Hilow says she is being flooded with job offers, the brunette beauty said her goals include her own clothing line, acting, hosting a cooking show, and eventually having a family.

“Ultimately, I want to be in a position where I'm able to reach and help people, and I especially look forward to having a husband and kids one day," she said.

Maybe a professional baseball player?

“If there's chemistry and he's a good person, and he treats me right,” said Hilow.

No comments: